Adventure Patch is always looking for new Family Day Care Educators to join the Adventure Patch Family.
We recruit educators through Family Day Care Director who ensures you receive ongoing resourcing and support.
To apply to become an Adventure Patch Family Day Care Educator
- You will have experience in caring for children
- The ability to provide a warm, secure and family focused environment
- Hold or be actively be working towards Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the Adventure Patch Philosophy and to develop and run a play based educational program the reflects an individual child’s interests needs and strengths.
- Would like to build your own successful home-based child care business
All Adventure Patch Educators complete an induction program that includes child protection, food handling, first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma management training. Educators must have Public Liability Insurance and all educators and household members of 18 years and over most hold a current Working With Children Check (WWCC). We provide support and guidance in meeting your requirements.
The Adventure Patch Family Day Care Director will assess and provide you with information on the suitability of your home and the guidelines and regulations you must meet. Safety and the health of children in Adventure Patch care is a priority.
If you would like more information on becoming a Family Day Care Educator with Adventure Patch, please contact us for a confidential discussion or complete the initial enquiry form below and we will contact you.