Adventure Patch welcomes applications to enrol at any time

Our recommended process for applying to enrol is via our web portal Xplor


  1. Apply for the Child Support Subsidy  through the Australian Federal Government
  2. Apply to Enrol with Adventure Patch via the Xplor link you will find on each of the services pages.

The Xplor Parents Web Portal allows you to:

  • complete your enrolment forms
  • sign your Complying Written Agreements (CWAs)
  • pay your account
  • communicate with Educators
  • sign your child in and out of care.

We recommend viewing our services and fees pages before applying to enrol. You can find more information about Xplor here 




Questions? Contact us now

Get In Touch